Thursday, August 23, 2012

First Day of School

Wow.
All I can say is, Wow. What a fabulous day!  I am still digesting the whole thing, but I can't think of a single negative thing to say about the whole day! I work in a wonderful school with great kids and awesome teachers!

I got into school at about 7:30 (school starts at 8:10) and was there until after 5 tonight! I felt like I could have stayed longer... what a great feeling- for my "work" to not even feel like work! I'm so blessed that I get to do something I love every day for the rest of my life!

Anyway, I got to school and started getting some last minute things put together.  A few of my homeroom kids came in at about five o eight and it was great to just get the chance to get to know them a little better in those 15 minutes.  Also during that time before the bell, the secretary came down to my room and delivered a vase filled with beautiful flowers! My mom, dad and sister ordered them for me to wish me luck on my first day! What a day brightener that was!

:)

 
Tomorrow promises to be another great day! I have planned that we'll spend the class periods tomorrow getting to know each other better and then get into curriculum on Monday!
 
Best,
Ms. M
 
"Whatever your life's work is, do it well. A man should do his job so well that the living, the dead, and the unborn could do it no better." - Martin Luther King, Jr


No comments:

Post a Comment