Thursday, August 9, 2012

Sticks!

Another Project! Most teachers are familiar with "drawing sticks," and since I'm a bit type A and like things to look pretty, I created these jars for each period I'll be teaching!



When I get my class lists, each stick will get a student's name printed on it.


It's also come to my attention recently that there is an awesome website here that does this random selection for you. So, if you don't want to make jars like this, (and I do admit, they seem a little outdated in this tech savvy world!) then you can just bring this website up on your smartboard!

I'll be posting an update on my start of school preparations soon- the first day is two weeks from today!

Best,
Ms. M

"The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called 'truth.'"  Dan Rather


No comments:

Post a Comment