Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Lately

My teaching license came today! It's all getting so real!

Last week, I was able to go to my new school and observe for the day and was, once again, reassured that I'm about to become a part of a wonderful school.  The staff and students were so welcoming and kind; it makes me incredibly excited to be in a small town!  (There is just something about small-town Minnesotans.) During that day, the retiring English teacher showed me her curriculum map, walked me through the text books that she uses, and encouraged me to keep in touch with her in case I ever need any assistance.  I was also able to look at a few different places to live in town and settled on a cute, little, 2 bedroom apartment that is only about 2 blocks from the school!

Everything is falling into place and I couldn't be happier with the direction my life is taking! I am blessed to have been given this opportunity and I can't wait to dig in!

Next week, I am going to start my curriculum planning, so it's sure to be a busy time!

Best,
Ms. M

"So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable." -Christopher Reeve

No comments:

Post a Comment